Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Thursday 16 February 2012

Tick Tock…Starting the Surrogacy time watch


So here I go with the “surrogacy time watch…step one”. Anjani just emailed me to let me know that our donor has started stimulation today and will let me know as soon as the egg retrieval is going to happen. I can’t wait!

 Anyone who has ever gone through IVF, knows what is happening now to their donor. Days full  of injections with stimulating drugs, blood tests, ultrasound scans, and then the “trigger shot”. I am wishing her well and hope she feels okay through the process.

Side note:

Also Surrogacy hits TV… check out Modern Family next episode

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! We are also waiting to hear from Anjani...my husband and I sleep with our iPhone/Blackberry next to us now. We had a rule that those devices were never allowed in the bedroom. Now we can't sleep without them, waiting for those emails from India!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best. The next few days won't be boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The countdown finally begins, keep calm and wishing u all the best!

    ReplyDelete