Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Saturday 11 February 2012

Delays...29 Jan.-4 Feb.

AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!

We have a delay already!!!

Woke up this morning, feeling groggy, grabbed a coffee, turned on the computer and checked my email and…

Received an email from Anjani, saying the donor’s menses hasn’t started yet, so there’s going to be a slight delay.

Aargh!………………………….

The egg retrieval and embryo transfer is now expected to be between 20th and 25th February. Now I have to start the whole countdown again.

Good news…they keep me informed.

Bad news… I have no patience!

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating! Can tell you that patience is one thing in short supply in the surrogacy world! It always feels that you are are counting down to something, and that something is generally out of your control! Take some deep breaths and have a drink or 2 whilst you countdown hehe! Thats what I'm trying to do to get me through this awful first trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! There should be a course on "patience in the Surrogacy world"
    Being your classic control freak... it's hard to let things "just happen" without my imput.
    Cocktails are on order until I finally get my hands full of nappies!
    Best wishes and toes crossed for you, I can not wait to hear when your out of the first trimester! I am already counting down for you too.

    ReplyDelete