Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Family thoughts on Monday Morn.


Thank you all for your excellent comments. I really enjoyed the feedback and it is so nice to know that you’re not the only one out there.

I really like http://bollywoodbabydreams.blogspot.com blog by Arya and Paul. They are doing surrogacy in Mumbai and are at the 11 week mark and counting.

JVC, I can’t wait until we all get our phone calls!

Tom, you are so right, it is not a boring time waiting for that phone call, I’m very excited!

I am actually staying calm which is quite amazing for me. However William has become all anxious this weekend.  I think the reason why, was that he just visited his brother who has two children which we both don’t see often enough.
He was so pleased to see him and more importantly interact with his nephew and niece. One of the things he noticed was how much of life the children bring to you.  He was really impressed with the way they engage with you and how it riches your life. I think he saw his brother’s life as this real nice family unit with this wonderful connection that is unique when enriched with children. I think it’s something in a strange way he never really thought of before. “The idea of family and what it means.”

It’s a nice reinforcement of why we are all doing Surrogacy.  Let’s face it; it’s not easy emotionally or financially. But boy is it worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lea, thanks for your sweet comments about our blog. Had some bad news today so the emotional toll of this process is a nightmare but I''m hoping all is well in the end!! All we all want is our own family! Why is it so hard? Hope William is feeling bit calmer now x

    ReplyDelete