Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Tuesday 7 February 2012

January 4...back home


January 4… First Week Back Home. Considering William had a few extra days off before heading back to work we decided to catch up with our friends and share our trip adventure with them. It was really nice sharing our experience and it was great to hear how positive and happy they were for us. They already offered babysitting!

I also decided to catch up on the internet. I signed up to Kiran Infertility Center Facebook page. I also joined Fertile Thoughts and Fertility Friends. These two Support and forum groups are great places to meet other intended parents, find information and ask questions.

Also I decided to start this blog that you’re reading now.

Considering everything went positive on our trip to India, I came back with a thirst for more information, I did not want to lose the momentum that was created in India and I also wanted to keep my mind focused. I thought that was better than looking at a calendar every 15 minutes to see when the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is expected.

What do other intended parents do when they return home? I am sure it’s different for everyone. I would really like to know what other intended parents do and think during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment