Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Monday 13 February 2012

Surrogacy in the News



Monday morning…thought I would tool around the internet and see what the paper’s had to say about surrogacy these days.. I thought these were interesting:


A story about choosing surrogacy,…” surrogacy was a “very easy” decision”


I thought this was a great article, it is something I have personally had to deal with…”Couples struggling to have a baby have a number of options to choose from today. No one blinks an eye when they choose one or the other treatment available. But suggest surrogacy and the eyebrows go up.”


For our Australian friends, this article is about Concern over complex laws on
 surrogacy.


China's 'eight babies' scandal throws light on underground industry helping parents flout one-child rule


Protecting the Rights of Surrogate Mothers in India.


Ex-News International chief executive Rebekah Brooks and her husband have become parents by a surrogate mother.


Diane Sawyer’s secret to resetting the biological clock.

Let me know what you think on these articles, I find them informative and I think I’ll keep updating on new articles that I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment