Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Paris and waiting Still!

Just got back from Paris after watching the Rugby game of England vs. France. Happy to say England won! It was great being away and not thinking about time lines, babies, clinics, and everything else that clogs the brain.

I stayed away from the inter-webs, and my email account so that I would not obsessive while in Paris. Which I must say was great to do. It was also nice to re-connect with William and be a normal couple tooling around Paris.

However... I'm back! I was totally hoping I would have had an email in the old account telling me some news, but all I got was amazon trying to sell me stuff instead.

Now is this good news? Bad news? How does one take no news? I am actually going to take  "no news" as good news...Which is a new spin for me, due to I am totally the person who likes to think the glass is half full and my glass also happens to have a crack in it... Okay, I am not that much of a cynic, but its always a good way to try to keep my hopes and fears in check.

Now your probably asking why don't you just email or call Anjani? Well I could and probably should but for some strange reason I want to wait. I want to get that email first. I also told myself that I could wait, and wait, and wait...well, until about Saturday. Then I will make contact. Because by then I know I will feel that it is now bad news and I will need confirmation.

Wishing us all warm luck and good news!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, hope you and William and a wonderful time in Paris! Good for you guys that you took time to re-connect! I hope Anjani gives you some GREAT news very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, glad you had a wonderful time in Paris and keeping everything crossed that you get the news you are waiting for! You are very patient being able to wait, I would have turned into a pyscho stalker by now! Good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete