Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Our choice

I'm not even sure why I'm starting this blog in the first place. Partly it's a place to keep an account of this amazing baby adventure we're on. So why not keep a journal one might ask? Good question. I guess it's also a place where I can give our thoughts, feelings and experiences. Making a record of this incredible journey we are starting.  ...even if no one reads it, at least I'm putting it out there right?

We have chosen Surrogacy in India from the Kiran Infertility Centre, Hyderabad, India, and started our journey right after Christmas, 2011. We will be sharing our experience with the clinic and will be happy to help any Intended Parents who are looking for Surrogacy in India.


As I write this all out I think I know the reasons I'm doing this blog.
1. Maybe someone else will read it who's in a similar situation and not feel so isolated.
2. My husband and I are incredibly passionate about surrogacy and the wonderful opportunity it creates for families.
3. This baby has been so wanted for so long that it's about time I got excited about it and started telling the whole world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment