Hyderabad

Hyderabad

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Getting closer

Got an email from Anjani, and he gave us the news that we are right on track for the next try. It should happen in about a week or two. I am totally looking forward to that and hoping we are lucky this time round!

In the meantime I have been zooming around the Internet looking for interesting articles about Surrogacy.

http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/rent-womb

I thought this was a good story and I felt it related to me.

http://gaynewsnetwork.com.au/news/news-2/5791-mellbourne-to-host-surrogacy-conference.html

This is great for anyone in Australia. I think all countries should have a conference like this. It would be great to get all the information you need in one place.

http://www.peoplemanagement.co.uk/pm/articles/2012/03/mother-in-surrogacy-case-takes-claim-to-ecj.htm

I thought this was very interesting. William is getting maternity leave if we are successful, so I do not understand why a women would not.

What are your thoughts on these articles?

Hopefully I will have more to say, when we get closer to our time line!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, glad to hear that Anjani has reached out to you and that you guys will start again soon!! Our first 2 attempts with Kiran did not work but we are now expecting twins!! So our frozen transfer worked!! I hope that gives you hope!!

    I also came across The Sacred Thread and was thinking about reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished the sacred thread and it was a heartwarming read with all the ups and downs we go through on this journey ( lots of tears at times!). It inspired me to write to our surrogate just to let her know we are thinking of her every day. Not sure what she will make of it! Glad you are on your way again! Keeping everything crossed that this attempt is the ONE! Is it a frozen transfer?x

    ReplyDelete